Capacities: 36 to 276 litres per hr (up to 6.5m3/day)
Ideal for the requirements of pleasure craft and some luxury yachts, the H2O series ensures that a supply of fresh, pure water is always available with the minimum of effort.
These fully automatic machines incorporate water quality sensing. As the water is produced it is tested electronically and the pure water is passed to a holding tank. Any which does not reach the standard is rejected and passed overboard via automatic divert valves.
All Seafresh H20 models are available in frames or can be supplied in component form enabling items to be distributed around the yacht to make the most efficient use of available space. The desalinators are most commonly powered by AC generator, but can also be belt driven from the vessel’s engine or powered by the DC battery supply.
- Outputs from 36 to 276 litres per hour.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Fully automatic, temperature compensated electronic water quality sensing.
- Available in frame or can be supplied in ‘space saving’ component form.
- Option of remote control operation.
- Available with additional pre and post treatments.
- Full spares and service kit available.
H2O Series - capacities