Cathelco marine growth prevention systems are designed to prevent blockages in seawater lines caused by the growth of barnacles and mussels.
The system has been successfully applied to all types of offshore structures including oil rigs, oil platforms, semi-submersible and jack-up rigs using seawater for cooling or emergency fire fighting purposes.
- World leaders in anti-fouling technology with 50,000 installations over 50 years.
- Purpose designed anode units for offshore platforms and semi-submersible rigs.
- Proven effectiveness in eliminating bio-fouling.
- Automatic in operation – requires minimal attention.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.