Modular control panels provide the solution where space within the engine room is limited – on any size of vessel. The panel is based on advanced computerised electronics and designed for installations of up to 150 amps. It is extremely lightweight and compact for easy installation. The outputs to the anodes can be instantly checked by referring to the digital read outs.
One of the major advantages of the unit is that the modules are interchangeable and can be quickly removed and replaced if necessary, thereby offering greater reliability. The system incorporatea a variety of safety features including ‘over’ and ‘under’ protection alarms. Alarm conditions generate a relay activated alarm.
- For ICCP systems of up to 150 amps
- Modular design for greater flexibility and reliability.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Clear digital output displays.
- Incorporates ‘under’ and ‘over’ protection alarms.
- Can be linked to bridge information systems.