With Quantum touch screen panels, comprehensive information about the performance of the system is at your fingertips.
One of the main principles behind the design of the new anti-fouling panels is greater connectivity. The panels produce an RS485 signal which enables the system to be governed from a more convenient location such as a control room or alternatively the data could be fed to the ship’s bridge computers.
What’s more, filling in log sheets becomes a thing of the past, because the data can be uploaded to a USB stick and then e-mailed to Cathelco for detailed analysis.
- All functions easily monitored and controlled – saving crew time.
- RS485 signal allows system to be governed from control room or bridge.
- No need to fill in log sheets – data can be uploaded to a USB stick and emailed to Cathelco.
- Automatic data logging provides more comprehensive information for detailed analysis.
- Weighs just 10.3 kgs – less than half the weight of comparable units.
- Up to 16 anode outputs.
- Dimensions of 4 way panel: 320mm (high) x 300mm (wide) x 180mm (depth)