Cathelco have developed a range of impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) systems for vessels of every type.
The introduction of the C-Max anode range provides numerous advantages in terms of high performance and ease of installation. These anodes are lightweight, diver changeable and produce a high output from a small footprint.
Whatever the vessel, Cathelco can provide the ultimate in effectiveness and reliability to combat hull corrosion.
Specific systems have been designed for the following types of vessels:-
- Commercial and cruise ships – systems using the latest C-Max anodes.
- Fast Ferries with steel or aluminium hulls, plus Jettek systems to protect water jet units.
- Naval Vessels – intelligent systems (I-Shield) for warships and compact systems for fast patrol craft(Patroltek).
- Fishing Vessels/Workboats – Compact systems to protect steel and aluminium hulls on smaller craft.
- Luxury Yachts – Minitek (for steel hulls) and Alutek (for aluminium hulls) have numerous advantages over traditional sacrificial anodes systems.
- Bow & Stern Thruster Tunnel Protection using a uniquely effective system for eliminating corrosion.