Cathelco have taken proven thyristor controlled technology and added another dimension by combining it with the latest computerised information systems. This provides a cost effective solution to the power requirements of the largest ICCP systems.
The thyristor control panels can be used for systems of up to 1,000 amps on vessels such as cruise ships and VLCCs as well as the larger types of container ships and cargo vessels. There are clear digital output displays for monitoring the output.
- For ICCP systems of up to 1,000 amps.
- Economical control for the largest system.
- Combines computerised output displays alarms and information systems.
- Can be provided with a remote monitor box to allow panel information to be displayed at a convenient location. Multiple panels can be connected to one remote monitor box.
- Reliable components which are easy to maintain.