With Quantum touch screen panels, comprehensive information about the performance of the anti-fouling system is available at your fingertips. It means that everything is easier to monitor and control, saving time and effort for ships’ engineers.
One of the main principles behind the design of the new anti-fouling panels is greater connectivity. The panels produce an RS485 signal which enables the system to be governed from a more convenient location such as a control room or alternatively the data could be fed to the ship’s bridge computers.
What’s more, filling in log sheets becomes a thing of the past, because the data can be uploaded to a USB stick and then e-mailed to Cathelco for detailed analysis.
• All functions easily monitored and controlled – saving crew time.
• RS485 signal allows system to be governed from control room or bridge.
• No need to fill in log sheets – data can be uploaded to a USB stick and emailed to Cathelco.
• Automatic data logging provides more comprehensive information for detailed analysis.
• Weighs just 10.3 kgs – less than half the weight of comparable units.
• Up to 16 anode outputs.
• Dimensions of 4 way panel: 320mm (high) x 300mm (wide) x 180mm (depth)
|Alarm set point |
This is now configurable, enabling high and low alarm values to be set by a ship’s engineer. A useful feature if extra anodes are added.
|Alarm info |
This displays the date of the event and the relevant alarm channel together with extra data. If a problem arises the data can be uploaded to a USB stick and e-mailed to Cathelco for detailed analysis.
|Trend graph |
Gives a ‘snap shot’ of the performance of the system at any particular time in graphical form for easy monitoring.
|Data history |
Data covering all of the parameters of the system is recorded twice a day and can be downloaded as a daily log, eliminating the need for filling in paper log sheets.
|Language setting |
Allows the data to be displayed in English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish, plus other languages to be confirmed.
|Current reduction per anode |
Enables the current to be adjusted in relation to flows through high and low seachests. Automatically changes the current setting according to the pumps in use, thereby extending anode life and providing greater flexibility.